Crossroads Church Edinburgh is made up of students, young adults, and families, and anyone is welcome!
We actively seek to provide a friendly and hospitable space for those who may be far from home and family. It is our aim to give away as much as we can to anyone who comes along, so we firmly believe in the value of discipleship. To us, discipleship looks like an intentional mentoring relationship with the goal of going deeper in your walk with God, a safe place where you can share about your life, go at your own pace, ask questions, and learn more about who Jesus is and who you are.
We love seeing people discover God’s purpose for them, no matter what stage of life or occupation they may find themselves in. He has a unique plan for you – right now – as well as ten years down the line. We’d like to be part of your journey in figuring out what that is!
Our church members have a mix of callings, giftings, and interests within ministry, including:
- international missions and service trips
- evangelism and creative local outreach, especially to those experiencing poverty or homelessness and those who have never heard the Gospel
- prophetic ministry and encouragement
- prayer and worship
- inner healing ministry and mental/emotional health
- intercession and social justice issues
- praying for and offering support to local adult workers
- the Word – teaching, learning, deep diving in wisdom
- one-on-one discipleship
- leading small groups and Bible studies
- Sunday school + youth – raising, teaching, and loving the next generation
- generous giving – of time, money, acts of service, gifts, etc.
- having fun, coordinating games and events with the goal of building community
We love how different we are and how much we each bring to the table! And we always have room for more.